Procedures for accessing the Active Base for Members
Published 19:35 on 10 Jul 2020
SWSC members should all have received several emails about the new booking procedures for accessing Fell Foot's Active Base. The instructions can also be found in the members portal under "Club operations under Covid-19".
The booking is now done through the SWSC members portal, and the code for the gate to the Active Base is emailed out the evening before the booked date.
1. You must book in advance, by 6pm the evening before your desired day.
2. The code is emailed out between 6 and 8pm the evening before to those who have booked. There is no need to send a separate email either to SWSC or to the National Trust at Fell Foot requesting the code.
3. If you haven't received the code by 8pm, and you have checked your spam filter, email email@example.com and it will be resent to you.
4. When you are booking your slot, once you have clicked "Reserve Activity", your booking should show at the top of the page under "My Reservations". If you no longer need your slot, please click "Cancel" on your reservation there.
5. If all the slots are filled on the day you want, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a glitch in the system in the way it counts slots, so there still might be one or more available.
If you still have questions on the procedure, please email email@example.com.
Last updated 07:40 on 14 July 2020